Hard Calmo, new lightweight clay has the characteristic of being able to be filed down with sandpaper . It is lightweight, smooth texture, and durable to keep its shape. Add color by kneading paint in or paint after dries. After drying completely, it can be filed with sandpaper.
No water resistance after drying
[Clay that can be mixed]
OK: lightweight clay, wood clay
ACCEPT: resin clay
NG: stone clay clay, oil clay
OK: watercolors, acrylic paints, oil paints
[Appling paint after drying]
OK: watercolors, acrylics, oil paints
[Scraping after drying]
- Lightweight clay with a hard finish when completely dry
- Clay that can be filed with sandpaper after dry
- Soft clay that does not stick to hands and is easy to handle
- Durable clay that keeps its shape
- Clay can be bonded well to other clay
- Clay can be kneaded with paint or painted after it dries
- Provides a smooth and fine texture
It is hard enough to file sandpaper.
White clay allows for beautiful paint application.
Provides a smooth and fine texture.
Using rolled newspaper as a core material, clay can be pasted to create large works of art.